What's the official email address you will receive your ticket transfers to will call?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place.
seatharama
Burning Since: 2016

What's the official email address you will receive your ticket transfers to will call?

Postby seatharama » Mon May 30, 2016 1:40 pm

I have someone willing to transfer tickets before I buy. Want to make certain it's all legit.

EGAZ
Camp Name: Camp2 -Doin' What We Do!!

Re: What's the official email address you will receive your ticket transfers to will call?

Postby EGAZ » Mon May 30, 2016 8:26 pm

If you're asking what is the 'senders address' of the Transfer Notification 'you' receive saying you have received tickets on your TicketFly account. I received notifications for both my Entry and VP tickets sent to my TicketFly profile address.

Both of mine came from [ Ticketfly Events <memberservices@ticketfly.com> ]
2nd time better than the first. And the first was pretty Freakin' Great!
I am Camp2. - A solo camp - Stop by and say Hey!, 8) Gotta beer?

If you are another Solo Burner & very 'Radically Self Reliant' - Maybe we can 'Do What We Do!' :P

stygmah

Re: What's the official email address you will receive your ticket transfers to will call?

Postby stygmah » Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 am

This should be the format, (except the name of course)

patpatpatme

Postby patpatpatme » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm

i found a potential seller but they are saying the ticket transfer option ended on 5/17 is that true?

patpatpatme

Postby patpatpatme » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:38 pm

official answer from ticket support-

For those orders that are held at will call, it is still possible to use the transfer tool through Ticketfly to place the order in a new name for Will Call pick up. It is no longer possible to use the Transfer Tool for orders that are being shipped, as orders are already being prepped for shipping, and no changes can be made to those orders.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”