What happened with the Burner Express Tickets?!?!

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place.
Elderberry
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

What happened with the Burner Express Tickets?!?!

Post by Elderberry » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Anybody have any idea at all what happened during the Burner Bus ticket sale today? It states clearly on the website:
No Early Arrival pass needed for Saturday, Aug. 27 arrivals.
If you take the Burner Express Bus arriving Saturday, Aug. 27, your Burner Express Bus ticket is what allows you Early Arrival.
Yet that option, according to all reports I heard back from members of our camp) wasn't offered AT ALL. All tickets being sold appeared to be for Monday arrival only. This was quite disappointing to several of our campmates that were intending to buy their tickets and bus passes today.

(Or might the date have been listed as Monday and you were just supposed to know you could come in on Sunday?)
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: What happened with the Burner Express Tickets?!?!

Post by lucky420 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Elderberry wrote:Anybody have any idea at all what happened during the Burner Bus ticket sale today? It states clearly on the website:
No Early Arrival pass needed for Saturday, Aug. 27 arrivals.
If you take the Burner Express Bus arriving Saturday, Aug. 27, your Burner Express Bus ticket is what allows you Early Arrival.
Yet that option, according to all reports I heard back from members of our camp) wasn't offered AT ALL. All tickets being sold appeared to be for Monday arrival only. This was quite disappointing to several of our campmates that were intending to buy their tickets and bus passes today.

(Or might the date have been listed as Monday and you were just supposed to know you could come in on Sunday?)
From my understanding the BXB+ticket deal was for entry on Monday not before that. My kids are taking the bxb with arrival on Saturday but they already had tix. I just went on and tried to look at tix for Saturday, to see if seats are still available but it wouldn't let me look
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Return to “Tickets Discussion”