OMG Vehicle Pass

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place.
dragonpilot
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Elliot's Bicycle Repair

OMG Vehicle Pass

Post by dragonpilot » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:27 am

It wasn't clear to me that Vehicle Passes can be purchased independent of a ticket in the OMG sale. I have a ticket purchased at face value from a third party, but need the VP. The instructions say that if there are no more TICKETS available one will be notified on the spot and one's purchasing process will be stopped right there with no opportunity to enter the purchase site to buy just the VP.
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.

Intregin
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Pit Stop

Re: OMG Vehicle Pass

Post by Intregin » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:27 am

I suspect the answer will be clear when the registration link appears at noon, but in the past there was an option to register for tickets (and VP) or to register only for VPs. At that point I would guess that you will be entered in a separate queue though since this sale will be conducted differently, hard to know for sure

asr9754

Post by asr9754 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:15 pm

Correct, when you go into your burner profile, there is a separate option to register for just an omg vehicle pass.

dragonpilot
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Elliot's Bicycle Repair

Post by dragonpilot » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Right! Such was the case. Patience, Grasshopper...patience.
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”