PlayaRPG seeks Camp and Art collaboration

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Playanauts

PlayaRPG seeks Camp and Art collaboration

Postby lolek » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Do you want more visitors to your camp or art piece? Do you want to make people do silly things when they come stop by? Do you like games? Are you interested in helping run something awesome and collaborative on the playa?

I'm looking for camps and individuals to collaborate with on second ever PlayaRPG!
PlayaRPG is a fun, interactive, playa-wide, week-long role playing game. In it, players (heroes!) choose their class and receive quests at the Playanauts camp. The goal of the game is for them to complete and turn in five quests without losing all of their HP over the course of the week. Last year’s trial run was a huge success, and I’d love to make this year’s game bigger and better, connecting more camps, and more people, but I need your help. One of my goals for the game is to connect camps and people all across the Playa. Last year, I had 15 or so camps serve as quest locations and over 150 participants start the game, with many following up with me saying it was the most fun they had at Burning Man that year. This year I hope to expand that network!

If you’re interested in helping out or serving as a quest location, please shoot me a message here, or on our Facebook page:
if you're the hero we need check out our event page here:

Return to “2016 Art & Performance”