3:00 Neighborhood Camps

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2016.
lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: 3:00 Neighborhood Camps

Post by lucky420 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 pm

dragonpilot wrote:Opps! I think I found them. I won't divulge their name this year or location, tho...make ya's work for it. :D

Shhhhhhhhhh :wink:
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Jovankat
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Methuselah's Children

Post by Jovankat » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Aw folks are SO MUCH better about this here than on Reddit. :)

They were there last year though not in their usual neighborhood and I heard rumors they had some issues and opened late. Quite probably because of the early dust storms. Last year they were called "Something Freaky This Way Foams."

Also I'm not so sure anymore that they do actually try to fly under the radar or if that's something others have made up. Their foam parties are indeed in the playa events guide and the for-profit business they are associated with has been openly tweeting about them being at the burn and their name and address. :roll:

Still I'd like to see the tradition of trying to keep them on the down low continue. ;)

Leap
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Big Puffy Yellow

Post by Leap » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:41 am

The camp that shall not be mentioned is very easy to find. I'm so happy we'll be close by.

Return to “2016 Theme Camps & Villages”