Sun Guardians 7:45 & F Looking for a few more campers

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2016.
toaster
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Sun Guardians

Sun Guardians 7:45 & F Looking for a few more campers

Post by toaster » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Sun Guardians Village 2.oooommmmm comprises of Sun Guardians, Hanuman's House of Ramen and Tea, and the Rootist Lounge is looking for a few more people to round out or camp to approximately 40 people total. See details on www.sunguardians.net and there will be links to some of the dialog already happening. While most of our projects are wrapping up, we still want some right people. We have all kinds of people from 20 year olds to 60... all colors, all ideaologies, yet 3/4 or so lgbt.
Toaster
San Francisco, CA

(Living life running with scissors in my hand, wearing a plastic helmet and teethe-guard)

lapointel
Burning Since: 2016

Re: Sun Guardians 7:45 & F Looking for a few more campers

Post by lapointel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Hello! My name is Lauren. I am 24 (25 on August 29th!) and I am excited to say that this year will be my first burn. I checked out the link you had in your post and it seems like the vibe of your camp will be perfect for me. I was looking for a relaxing but fun atmosphere to come back to after a long day or night on the playa. I am a casual yogi and meditation has become an essential part of my life since I started my masters program in integrative counseling psychology at CIIS. I will be bringing two tents, a small one for sleeping and a larger one for changing and hanging out, as well as all my gear (clothes, bike, food, charcoal grill, booze, etc). I may also bring a shade structure if needed. As for my gifts to the people of burning man, I plan on making a ton of homemade granola bars which are waaayyy better than any granola bar you will find in a store. I've also been thinking about bring some art supplies but I'm not too sure about that yet. Also, I am willing to help out in any way I can.

I hope you think I am a good fit for your little village on the playa! And I look forward to hearing back from you!

Return to “2016 Theme Camps & Villages”