JeepneyArtCar Camp Looking for a few more campers - It's More Fun in the Philippines!

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2016.
JeepneyArtCar
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: It's More Fun In The Philippines

JeepneyArtCar Camp Looking for a few more campers - It's More Fun in the Philippines!

Postby JeepneyArtCar » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:57 pm

We're mid-size theme camp of 20 so far looking to add a few new friends at our island themed camp!

After a few years with other camps, I've started my own female led camp that includes an art car! We provide a 30' dome chill space, a 20' x 20' shade for tents, water tanks and grey water removal, shower, communal kitchen (food not included), and even have our own private porta potty. Much less work shifts than other camps since we only need campers to serve food and do dishes for our 3 public popup dinners as well as taking shifts walking alongside our art car to prevent hop ons and make sure everyone stays safe.

Private message or email to let me know what's in your budget for camp fees and we can discuss further if interested!

Andrea
https://jeepneyartcar.org/

Return to “2016 Theme Camps & Villages”