Electric Gypsy Coffee Oasis seeking coffee enthusiasts for campmates

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2016.
The Coffee Kid
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Electric Gypsy Coffee Oasis

Electric Gypsy Coffee Oasis seeking coffee enthusiasts for campmates

Post by The Coffee Kid » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Returning to the playa for the third consecutive year, the Electric Gypsy Coffee Oasis strives to offer the finest, hand roasted coffee to both its camp members and as a gift to sleepy-eyed burners each morning. This year, we will also be preparing a variety of freshly baked muffins, including a gluten free option to serve along with our coffee.

In addition to coffee will be hosting Michal’s Polish Vodka Bar/Dance Party to sample some delicious spirits brought from faraway lands.

We provide a 40’x40’ community tent structure that will house our cafe space, as well as our communal kitchen and dining area. In addition, we construct a large, private shade structure to keep both our tent-campers cool, as well as to create a relaxation zone with an event informational board.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

If your interested in knowing more about us please use the following link to our Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1032848813392970/

Killahkillah04
Burning Since: 2014

Re: Electric Gypsy Coffee Oasis seeking coffee enthusiasts for campmates

Post by Killahkillah04 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi,
My boyfriend and I are looking for a camp of laid-back, fun people to call home on the playa. This will be our second burn, our first being in 2014. We both like to use our hands and help out whenever possible. We are willing to help out with camp setup/teardown, working shifts during the week, or with food prep. I am also Servsafe Certified if you still need someone with that piece of paper and am great at making lattes :).

Do you still have space available in your camp?

misslotus78
Burning Since: 2000

Post by misslotus78 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:54 am

I'm certainly interested if you guys still have space. Where should I inquire?

Thanks!

-Kristin

cmiller404
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Need a camp

Post by cmiller404 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Hello Fellow Burners,

I am a gypsy who loves coffee.

I am a first time Burner and I am going solo. I am a 40 year old female. I think it is important that I find myself a group and a camp. Can someone please help me. I am willing to join one if I can get information on what to do. You can get ahold of me by text at 574-340-5350 or e-mail at cmiller404@ivytech.edu or facebook here is my facebook info:

Candy Johnson
(Candice Johnson-Miller)

(574) 340-5350

Tampa, FL, United States

angels4aliens@yahoo.com

http://facebook.com/angelfallenonearth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SaritaSyrah
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Dye With Dignity

Post by SaritaSyrah » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Where are you guys camping? A morning trek for coffee sounds divine.
BURN SHIT!

Veracalifornia

Post by Veracalifornia » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi Electric Gypsy!

Do you have space for 2 more? We're virgin burners but what we lack in burn experience we make up for in enthusiasm and willingness to help! Also I have 3+ years of barista experience so I can help make coffee as needed :)

Where can we apply?

Thank you!

cmiller404

Post by cmiller404 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:07 pm

[quote="cmiller404"]Hello Fellow Burners,

I am a first time Burner and I am going solo. I am a 40 year old female. I think it is important that I find myself a group and a camp. Can someone please help me. I am willing to join one if I can get information on what to do.

cmiller404

Post by cmiller404 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:08 pm

[quote="cmiller404"]Hello Fellow Burners,

I am a first time Burner and I am going solo. I am a 40 year old female. I think it is important that I find myself a group and a camp. Can someone please help me. I am willing to join one if I can get information on what to do.

ajpbm

Post by ajpbm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:27 am

Hi there!

Looks like I'm late to the game, but I'm a virgin burner that is going with one other virgin burner (my brother) and a friend who went last year, and we're looking for a laid-back but fun camp to join! I am a former barista, so I'd love to hear more about your arabica-styled camp! We're willing to help out in any way that we can, and we're also planning on bringing a small shade structure that we can add to whatever else you got going on.

Let me know if you'd like to chat. I'm happy to share more P2P.

Thanks!

-Alex

Kammib513
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Kammib513 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 pm

I know I'm a little late for this year, but if you're around for 2017 I would love to help. I'm a barista by trade, so coffee is kinda my thing. I can make a bunch of fancy drinks, or keep it simple whatever works best. I love to do it and would like to gift what I do to the community.

Return to “2016 Theme Camps & Villages”