Ride needed from Seattle to the burn and back

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Malice
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Polyparadise

Ride needed from Seattle to the burn and back

Post by Malice » Tue May 24, 2016 4:31 pm

This will be my sixth year attending Burning Man. I am excited to be going back. I have my ticket and all I need is a ride to the burn and back to Seattle. My usual ride is not going this year, so I am in need of a new ride. I am hoping you have a truck or a van since I have several large plastic bins, a large tent, cooler, bike, and several handbags. The bike doesn't have to go, but I really hope it does since I had several years without a bike on the playa and it wasn't as fun. I do have to stop at Will Call for my ticket.

About me: 48, female, going to be my sixth burn, I do not use drugs, I don't smoke (but don't care if you do as long as I can open the window and stick my head out). I do drink but not while traveling or driving. I will pay half the gas and I can drive if needed as I have a drivers license and a clean driving record. Being my sixth burn, I know the routes and also cool camping spots. I tend to like listening to the 80s music, but willing to listen to any music as long as it isn't country or bluegrass. Heavy metal will give me a headache after a while, but short periods of it don't bother me. I have a place to camp and just need to be dropped off in camp and then picked up there when leaving the burn.

That is all I can think of for now. If I left something out just ask.

Malice
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Polyparadise

Re: Ride needed from Seattle to the burn and back

Post by Malice » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:12 am

My cousin got a ticket, so looking for a ride for the both of us.

Return to “2016 Rideshares & Resource Sharing”