Are you driving from the Pacific Northwest to TTITD??

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
wedeliver
Burning Since: 1998

Are you driving from the Pacific Northwest to TTITD??

Post by wedeliver » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:22 am

If you are driving from the Pacific Northwest we wish to gift you a place to stay and rest on your way to Black Rock City. We have offered free camping to people going and coming since 2006 and again this year 2016. For those who have never been here, we are located 60 miles south of Klamath Falls, Oregon in California just off California Hwy 139.

Here is our gift to you. Free Bathrooms. Free Water, Our well is 300' deep and the water is fantastic. We can fill 50 gallon drums in about 5 minutes, free. A place to camp (free), rest (free), prep your mutant vehicle (free) and just relax in a safe secure, privately owned, property. In the past years we have closed the RV park to only burners but we have found that people staying here love meeting burners and learning all about Burning Man.

Early entry folks, Rangers, Med Staff, Fire folks, Theme camps all welcome. Some people like to stay here from Friday and leave to arrive at sunrise on Monday morning. Naturally the same thing goes for you on your way home after the event.

In 2011 we stopped counting at 500 people and that was on Sunday afternoon when the event opened on Monday. I figure another couple hundred came after that. A lot of people come in late at night, take a shower get some sleep and head on out again. Other people stay longer as I said above. We kinda leave it to you guys to not make a mess and Burners live up to that request!!

I am sorry for posting this so late but we had some computer problems... and to all my friends who have stopped here over the years we look forward to seeing you again! Love Craig and Barbara For more info go to our website!
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com

Captain Goddammit
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: First Camp

Re: Are you driving from the Pacific Northwest to TTITD??

Post by Captain Goddammit » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 am

Also: you can see more stars in the sky at night at WeDeliver's awesome place than you've ever seen anywhere! Practically zero light pollution out there.
GreyCoyote: "At this rate it wont be long before he is Admiral Fukkit."

Jackass

Post by Jackass » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:58 am

This is an awesome gift that you offer! If I was coming or going in that direction, I for one would not hesitate to take you up on this most generous offer. Free camping with those amenities is impossible to come by these days. Thank you for providing safe haven for weary travelers!
Sooner or later, it will get real strange...

11th Principle: Depussyfication - Keeping Burning Man potentially lethal. Token

Malice
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Polyparadise

Post by Malice » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:09 am

I love Eagle's Nest. It is a great place to rest and take a shower. It is also great to have a place to stay before making the final part of the journey.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:48 am

a true gift, generous and loving.
Thank you Wedeliver, for the ongoing example of humanity.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Return to “2016 Rideshares & Resource Sharing”