I posted this on the Rideshare board, but thought I'd try here as well.
As the title says, I'm leaving Boulder, CO on the evening of Wednesday, August 24th, and hoping to make it to the Playa on Friday. I've got room in my Corolla for one other traveler and their light gear.
A few things of note:
- I'm driving my Corolla, so I won't have enough space to haul anything or strap anything to the roof. Please have limited cargo!
- Since we're arriving before gates, please have an EA pass. I can drop you somewhere on the way (Reno, Gerlach, etc.) if you don't have one.
- I don't care if you're a smoker or not, but my car is strictly non-smoking.
- I'd be happy to give you a ride back as well, but I'm planning on staying in Reno for a night before heading back, and will be arriving in CO by 9/7.
- It'd be great if you could split the driving duties and gas costs.
- I'm the most hilarious person in the world