Pianist Wanted - Classical

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
Corsolo
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Accaplaya

Pianist Wanted - Classical

Postby Corsolo » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Classical pianist wanted to join in performance of Brahm's Trio for Violin, Piano, and Horn, Op. 40 during Burning Man 2017. The piano part is very difficult as Brahm's composed it with his own virtuoso skills in mind. It would actually be helpful if you have performed it before. Our previously scheduled pianist has had to drop out due to last minute medical issues. We are only performing the final movement on Thursday at 7:30pm. We can email the part to you asap or you can download it from IMSLP. Please contact Ken Petry directly at kcpetry@telus.net. Thank you! PS: Have Dust Will Travel

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Pianist Wanted - Classical

Postby trilobyte » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

I'm moving this over to the Art & Performance board, since that's a better fit for threads related to performances at Burning Man 2017. Good luck!

daisymaybee
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: SiliconVillage- BRC Tour of Homes

Re: Pianist Wanted - Classical

Postby daisymaybee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm

I have a possible pianist and will forward the message to him.
If you message me (his Mom), I will give you his email. One of my tasks is to go through his sheet music and grab the Chopin, Ravel, or Debussy.

He is going to the Eclipse festival and then to the burn.
What type of piano is available?

daisymaybee
daisymaybee

Return to “Art & Performance”