Eastbay regional contact and or web site

The place for official Burning Man regional group news and events.
Paperman
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: EBB and Glow

Eastbay regional contact and or web site

Post by Paperman » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:36 pm

I've been at the burn since 2011. There is no east bay regional contact or support that is not run by a camp/village " EBB and Glow". Way to commodified. I do not want to join their camp and do not want to go to their camp meetups. Don't think this group has a clue about the 10 princibles. My feelings my choice. Would like to post an event to the area like they do everywhere else except here in the east bay. Can the Borg please create a standard east bay regional web site where I can post my support and offerings to my community. Just want to connect with and offer my support. And face book is a joke right. just posted on east bay burners facebook page for two months only to just now receive a post that says i have to agree to posting rules which it didn't tell me before. Please anyother contact besides EBB and Glow.

Dr Helix
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Re: Eastbay regional contact and or web site

Post by Dr Helix » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:58 am

This might be what you're looking for:

https://www.facebook.com/eastbayburners/
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Eastbay regional contact and or web site

Post by Ratty » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:14 am

On the BM web site you can search for any region and come up with the closest groups and their official contact person. https://regionals.burningman.org/region ... /east-bay/
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “Regional Network”