CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN 10/11/15 SAN FRANCISCO DECOMPRESSION
Burning Man’s volunteer Community Events Team is planning the 16th Annual SF Decompression Heat The Street FaIRE! It will be October 11, 2015 on Indiana Street in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco and start at Noon. We are scheduling stages and placing art and camps STARTING…(ready, set…) NOW!
Got art? A mutant vehicle? Theme camp? Performance? Kids event? Video art, etc? Can you contribute a mutant vehicle with a stage for live performance we can schedule live acts on?
Do you have art that hangs easily on fencing you’d like to display (we have lots of fencing this year)?
REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER 11th SF DECOM, USING THE APPROPRIATE LINK(S) BELOW:
Note: Any camps/vehicles/art wishing to have sound should contact us quickly! Please do not contact us if you wish to sell something; we don’t have vender booths.
- For Art, Theme Camps, Mutant Vehicle submissions click here
- For Non-fire Performers/Bands/DJs click here
- For Fire Performers, VJs and any general questions - email email@example.com
- To volunteer for a shift or team role - email SEvolunteers@burningman.org
- SEPT 14th FIRE DEADLINE- Deadline for fire artists and fire performers to submit safety info. Please contact us BEFORE Burning Man with interest.
- SEPT 22nd DEADLINE- Deadline for NON-fire art/theme camps/art cars/performance. We can’t guarantee placement after that, though we try.