SF DeCompression 10/11/15 Call For Participation!

The place for official Burning Man regional group news and events.
trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

SF DeCompression 10/11/15 Call For Participation!

Postby trilobyte » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:15 pm

The Burning Man special events team has asked me to relay this...

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN 10/11/15 SAN FRANCISCO DECOMPRESSION

Burning Man’s volunteer Community Events Team is planning the 16th Annual SF Decompression Heat The Street FaIRE! It will be October 11, 2015 on Indiana Street in the Dogpatch neighborhood of San Francisco and start at Noon. We are scheduling stages and placing art and camps STARTING…(ready, set…) NOW!

Got art? A mutant vehicle? Theme camp? Performance? Kids event? Video art, etc? Can you contribute a mutant vehicle with a stage for live performance we can schedule live acts on?

Do you have art that hangs easily on fencing you’d like to display (we have lots of fencing this year)?

REGISTER FOR THE OCTOBER 11th SF DECOM, USING THE APPROPRIATE LINK(S) BELOW:
Note: Any camps/vehicles/art wishing to have sound should contact us quickly! Please do not contact us if you wish to sell something; we don’t have vender booths.

IMPORTANT SF DECOM DEADLINES:
  • SEPT 14th FIRE DEADLINE- Deadline for fire artists and fire performers to submit safety info. Please contact us BEFORE Burning Man with interest.
  • SEPT 22nd DEADLINE- Deadline for NON-fire art/theme camps/art cars/performance. We can’t guarantee placement after that, though we try.

For updates, you can check out the SF Decom event on Facebook! AND…To learn about other Decoms and Regional Events around the world, go here! This is a year-round community with events being planned across the globe every day of the week!

hubstack

Lost phone at SF Decompression

Postby hubstack » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:22 am

Hello,

I lost an iPhone yesterday at Decompression. How can I find Lost and Found/ Playa Info for Decompression?

Thank you

Return to “Regional Network”