Alchemy - Georgia's Regional Burn: October 1-4

The place for official Burning Man regional group news and events.
Ann_Vader
Burning Since: 2016

Alchemy - Georgia's Regional Burn: October 1-4

Post by Ann_Vader » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:29 am

A bunch of us who live in DC are driving down to Georgia for Alchemy in October.

This will be my 5th regional this year, and I'm pretty excited. Its pretty big for a regional - 3200 or so. I'm not sure if its sanctioned, but they certainly abide by the principles.

Anyone going? Post here!

And come visit us in the burning fields as we try out a new theme camp concept birthed from our mutual experience of living and working in Our Nations Capital. We are - the FDA.

Want to go? The ticket and rideshare group on FB has a number of tickets cycling through.

Highlights (for us) include, Incendia, an effigy with multiple diesel bombs, my friends and a tandem powered blender making margaritas, a lot of sound camps playing crunky trap breaky stuff, art cars and general southern burner hospitality.

I really like the regionals. I will have burned from Vermont to Georgia this year, and very much enjoy how the local burner culture in each place has so much influence over the flavor of their burns.

shroom
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Alchemy - Georgia's Regional Burn: October 1-4

Post by shroom » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:49 pm

I'm going. I live in Georgia and this will be my first Alchemy. I haven't been able to get back to the desert in years so I'm very excited!
"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire."~~Fred Shero

Return to “Regional Network”