Wisconsin Wants to Know Where Our Burners Are!

The place for official Burning Man regional group news and events.
Russian Wulfgar

Wisconsin Wants to Know Where Our Burners Are!

Post by Russian Wulfgar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Where are you? The Regional Contact in your area wants to know! Personally, I'm from Wisconsin, and I KNOW Burners are here, and people who are Burner-curious. But where are YOU? I'd like know because we Regional Contacts are those happy, lucky people who get to do all kinds of Burning Man stuff for the folks in our region. But we can't do that Burning Man stuff in your neck of the woods if we don't know where your neck is! So, I'd like to ask, on behalf of all the Regional Contacts, please write to us and tell us where you are. You don't have to give us any other info if you don't want to. We're looking to find out just names of cities or towns or zip codes where the Burners are who want us to do stuff with and for them. Hey, just for our own edification, it would be great to know where the folks are in our areas that have gone to Burning Man, or are wanting to go in the future, or just want to know more about it in general. It's a bit of a census, kind of. If you're in Wisconsin, write to wisconsin@burningman.org and just tell me the name of your city, town, or zip code. It'd be nice to know if there are, say, 100 Burner types in Tomahawk, or Tomah, or Tichigan! If you're in another State/country/whatnot and want to let your RC know where you are, just go here: https://regionals.burningman.org, and take a look at the map, it'll show you where your nearest RC is. We'd love to find out where you are so we can serve you better. - Wulfgar, Wisconsin Regional Contact

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Wisconsin Wants to Know Where Our Burners Are!

Post by Ratty » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi, you mentioned it being a sort of census. Have you contacted the Black Rock Census? It wouldn't hurt to ask them.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Russian Wulfgar

Re: Wisconsin Wants to Know Where Our Burners Are!

Post by Russian Wulfgar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:20 am

Thanks, Ratty! I will do that. It would be great if they could share that information. I've asked others in the organization and they say it's not shareable, but maybe the Census folks could share!

Return to “Regional Network”