lost: playa-colored FUR COAT with black piping lost in deep playa

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
PantSnack
Burning Since: 2009

lost: playa-colored FUR COAT with black piping lost in deep playa

Postby PantSnack » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:06 pm

Went out to the trash fence for sunrise on Monday morning of the event (during exodus). My fur coat (bought second hand) was on the top deck of my art car and must have fallen off on the return trip to our camp (driving back from the 2:00 side of the trash fence).

It is the same color of the playa. Short, slightly curly fur. Black piping along the edges. Long sleeves, coat reaches my knees or a bit lower (I'm 5'6"). Two pockets at the hips. No hood or any other embellishments. The inside is lined with a similar color. There is a long tear in the inside lining on one side. If you look inside the sleeves, they are lined with a red plaid fabric.

Below is a picture of a picture (of poor quality) of me in my beloved coat. Sadly, I don't know of any other better pictures that show me in it, but you could get a sense of the color and the piping on the side. The black scarf (with white chevrons) in the picture was also lost from our art car that morning, but I'm much more concerned about the coat. I would happily pay for shipping, or even some sort of reward. Thank you for reading - I have very few "nice things" and this coat is very special to me.

coat.jpg

jessi

Return to “2016 Lost On-Playa”