Obama jokes about Burning Man

Share and discuss articles and blog posts about Burning Man and the culture of Burning Man.
Skuzzy61
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Re: Obama jokes about Burning Man

Postby Skuzzy61 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:50 pm

lucky420, if there was anything to get over, I certainly would have done that a long time ago.

I am pretty sure I was not being specific in my responses. If you are not one of those who would counter with calling someone racist for disagreeing with you, then you definitely were not in the target audience of my comment.
I really would like to change the world, but I do not have access to the source code!
Duct tape is like "The Force"! It has a dark and a light side, and holds the universe together!

lucky420
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Postby lucky420 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:55 pm

Skuzzy61 wrote:lucky420, if there was anything to get over, I certainly would have done that a long time ago.

I am pretty sure I was not being specific in my responses. If you are not one of those who would counter with calling someone racist for disagreeing with you, then you definitely were not in the target audience of my comment.

ok. no I might call you a bunch of not nice names for disagreeing with me :twisted: but i dont know you by your posts well enough to call you a racist.
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Skuzzy61

Postby Skuzzy61 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:00 pm

lucky420 wrote:
Skuzzy61 wrote:lucky420, if there was anything to get over, I certainly would have done that a long time ago.

ok. no I might call you a bunch of not nice names for disagreeing with me :twisted: but i dont know you by your posts well enough to call you a racist.

Oh heck, name calling in a political discussion is as old as politics itself. :)

Despite our political differences, I look forward to meeting you. Hope to see you at the Meet n Greet.
I really would like to change the world, but I do not have access to the source code!
Duct tape is like "The Force"! It has a dark and a light side, and holds the universe together!

lucky420

Postby lucky420 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

:lol: yes i should be there...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Skuzzy61

Postby Skuzzy61 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:20 pm

lucky420 wrote::lol: yes i should be there...

Cool! My shirt should have my name on it, if they do not mess it up. :) See ya there!

Simon of the Playa
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby Simon of the Playa » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:29 am

Gunslinger wrote:FUCK Obama and every goddam fucking piece of shit self serving lying ass mother-fucking bullshitting media whore politician, and every cock sucking sheep altar worshipping doped dumb fuck voter who idolizes them.

They are not rock stars. They are not movie icons. What've they really done? Nothing but bullshit their way into power they use to make themselves rich and their families royalty.

As to his remarks about BM, that's all we need are more fucking nobles fucking up the peasant party that was 'against the man' to begin with. If anyone symbolizes the man more than anything it's a fucking president of the United States. Why not just invite all the corporate heads from around the country and the fucking prince of Saudi Arabia too. Maybe we could turn it into a fucking political summit with the UN taking over the rangers. Fuck it!

And while I'm at it, FUCK the Kardashians, people who say catsup instead of ketchup, and the Burner Express jacked ticket sales.

*Edit to add* That was a fairly decent post for #69

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

WileE13
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Jefferson High Life

Postby WileE13 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:48 am

Gunslinger wrote:FUCK Obama and every goddam fucking piece of shit self serving lying ass mother-fucking bullshitting media whore politician, and every cock sucking sheep altar worshipping doped dumb fuck voter who idolizes them.

They are not rock stars. They are not movie icons. What've they really done? Nothing but bullshit their way into power they use to make themselves rich and their families royalty.

As to his remarks about BM, that's all we need are more fucking nobles fucking up the peasant party that was 'against the man' to begin with. If anyone symbolizes the man more than anything it's a fucking president of the United States. Why not just invite all the corporate heads from around the country and the fucking prince of Saudi Arabia too. Maybe we could turn it into a fucking political summit with the UN taking over the rangers. Fuck it!

And while I'm at it, FUCK the Kardashians, people who say catsup instead of ketchup, and the Burner Express jacked ticket sales.

*Edit to add* That was a fairly decent post for #69

I'm with Gunslinger on this.

lucky420

Postby lucky420 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:43 am

You can fuck off
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby trilobyte » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:00 am

I'm giving this a nudge over to the new Articles board, now that it's there I think that's a better fit for threads about stories and media items referencing Burning Man.

Skuzzy61

Postby Skuzzy61 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:32 pm

lucky420 wrote:You can fuck off

Missed you at the Meet N Greet. I got there later than intended.

lucky420

Postby lucky420 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Skuzzy61 wrote:

Oh we met. I was leaving as you were coming in. Doc pointed you out before I got to the entrance. I introduced myself to you and asked where your wife was. You pointed her out (she was right behind and to the side of me).

It was a quick exchange and then I was gone with the wind as the playa was calling...

It was nice to meet you though
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

Skuzzy61

Postby Skuzzy61 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:10 am

lucky420 wrote:
Skuzzy61 wrote:

Oh we met. I was leaving as you were coming in. Doc pointed you out before I got to the entrance. I introduced myself to you and asked where your wife was. You pointed her out (she was right behind and to the side of me).

It was a quick exchange and then I was gone with the wind as the playa was calling...

It was nice to meet you though

I was recovering from getting lost and going to the wrong party. Was still a bit confused. Well,..and the alcohol did not help matters. lol!

funkee olive
Burning Since: 2015

Postby funkee olive » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Funny to read this political banter shit now....

Return to “Articles”