Acoustic Performers for ESD Camp

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
stn9
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: OC9

Acoustic Performers for ESD Camp

Postby stn9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:13 pm

We are a camp of over 100 Emergency Services Department Volunteers in the 9 o clock Wheel. We have a nice camp with a bar and shade, some chill space and very comfy seating. We have Happy Hours daily from 4-6pm with swanky cocktails and appetizers. We are looking for musicians willing to come and play for an hour or two for these hard working doctors, nurses, EMT's, Paramedics, Firefighters, Psychiatrists, Counselors and support staff. Many work long hours throughout the burn and we'd like to show some appreciation by providing them with some live entertainment. You will receive unlimited cocktails while playing and be a special guest for dinner as a thank you for taking the time to entertain them. Please email station9org@gmail.com if you're interested and we can work out the details. Thank you !
Shimmer

DensterMeanderJr
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: orphan renegade soundsystem

Re: Acoustic Performers for ESD Camp

Postby DensterMeanderJr » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 am

Oy guys

I am a musician/producer from Kyiv, Ukraine and also an Orphan Virgin soundsystem as I will carry my sampler and(or) modular system to the playa this year.

please check out my latest release Galaktik Supermarket
I have 2 hours of tracks like that, also an indefinite amount of hours of space drones and ambient plonks as this one: drones
if you like the idea of me playing for ya folks, ping me on in PM

you can call it electroacoustic, there's nothing wrong with that, please

chee,
Denys

Stuart Ross
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Apox Wow

Re: Acoustic Performers for ESD Camp

Postby Stuart Ross » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Helllllo, I would be happy to play for an hour or so one day. I will have acoustic guitar, voice and original songs. And maybe can find some percussion. My name is Stuart Ross. I've got an album on the streams...you should be able to find. :D

Return to “Art & Performance”