Burlesque & Pole Performers Wanted for LazerDome Electro Swing Soirée

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Pod Leader, Camp Illumelodie

Burlesque & Pole Performers Wanted for LazerDome Electro Swing Soirée

Postby IllumelodieLazer » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:24 am

Our annual Electro Swing Soirée is happening again at Spanky's Wine Bar inside of the famous LazerDome!

A yearly favorite, Electro Swing Soirée has always been a great place to hear the newest in Electro Swing, dance with an amazing live performed light show and move along with sexy dancers, performers, aerialists and more!

Dress to impress! Inside Spanky’s Wine Bar, 21+. The event will be broadcast on 100.5 FM Radio Free Spanky’s!

The best Electro-Swing hits will roar as the light and lasers light up the night!

We are looking for a few more daring to bare Burlesque style performers as well as talented folks that can do great routines on our static dance pole inside the dome. Aerialists, Contortionists, and others are welcome.

Event Time: Thursday, August 31st, 2017 10 p.m. – 2 a.m.

Artist check in is at 9 pm SHARP at the Lazerdome. Ask for Lazer. If you have specific music that you want to have for your performance. Please be sure to bring it on a USB jump drive at the 9 pm check in.

Please send me a message and let me know you're interested, describe your performance and include pictures if possible for our poster.

Ryan Johnson (Lazer)

Pod Leader Camp Illumelodie

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Rootpile

Re: Burlesque & Pole Performers Wanted for LazerDome Electro Swing Soirée

Postby SoMuchLOVE » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 pm

I would love to swing dance at the Elctro Swing Soriee and/or anytime in the Laser Dome!

Please let me know if this is a possibility ;)

Where is your camp located?

PS: I am at the Bluegrass theme camp Rootpile located at 6 & Eulogy
Everything that is
Just as it is
Blossoms with your love

SO MUCH LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

PS: My Playa name is Rabbit!

Return to “Art & Performance”