Spank of America Accepting Camp Members NOW FULL

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
dirtstu
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Spank of America

Spank of America Accepting Camp Members NOW FULL

Post by dirtstu » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 am

Feel like being a participant at a theme camp but not sure which one?
Check out...
Camp Spank of America Webpage
Spank of America Facebook
We are looking for fun loving participants to join our camp and become certified "Spank Tellers".
Enjoy the benefits of a dues free camp. We provide the infrastructure. You provide no drama and a willingness to issue a few robotic spankings to our guests. Pure and simple.
PM me on eplaya , Facebook or Spank America webpage Harry Nutz CEO (Chief Erotics Officer) for details.
Equal Opportunity but ... Attractive females preferred.
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

Chowski
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Spank of America Accepting Camp Members

Post by Chowski » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:02 pm

I'm just wondering: did this work? I mean, it's pretty icky, suggesting that what you are REALLY doing is offering a dues- and work-free environment if some hot chicks will hang out with you. So I I'm asking - did any women, sorry self-reporting "attractive females" actually respond to you? Who?

In the picture you posted, both of the self-reporting "attractive females" shown are wearing MOOP in their hair (one feathers, one plastic flowers). Is it worth it to you to be surrounded by women who self-report as "attractive" to clean up after them?

SteveInRealLife
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Fjorgyn / Stag Camp co-founder

Post by SteveInRealLife » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't know anything about Spank of America and I haven't read the post yet, to be honest, but seeing the title and the pictures made me think you should have a Star Spankled Banner.

SteveInRealLife

Post by SteveInRealLife » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Chowski wrote:I'm just wondering: did this work? I mean, it's pretty icky, suggesting that what you are REALLY doing is offering a dues- and work-free environment if some hot chicks will hang out with you. So I I'm asking - did any women, sorry self-reporting "attractive females" actually respond to you? Who?

In the picture you posted, both of the self-reporting "attractive females" shown are wearing MOOP in their hair (one feathers, one plastic flowers). Is it worth it to you to be surrounded by women who self-report as "attractive" to clean up after them?
To be fair, dude...it just says "fun loving participants." Looking at the picture, I assumed the chicks were operating the "robotic spankings." Also, it doesn't really look like they're wearing feathers - I think the chick behind the ATM has a flower behind her ear or something, and plastic flowers have never been expressly forbidden the way that feathers have. They can get away from you, but so can plenty of other things. I've picked up hundreds of altoids tins over the years that were meant to prevent MOOP.

Just saying...you may be jumping the gun on ripping on this. If I had a dime for every picture from Burning Man with a pretty girl in it, I'd be way more popular than I am now.

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:04 am

SteveInRealLife wrote:I don't know anything about Spank of America and I haven't read the post yet, to be honest,
Thanks for your honesty. Feel free to research Spank of America. We sometimes have ugly people spanking other ugly people. Maybe you and the other not attractive dude that replied to my post stop by camp and spank each others moop free asses. We are equal opportunity and prefer members of camp to be beautiful and attractive (physically and mentally) people but, those that are not are still welcome to stop by ! Our visitors have come to expect the high quality of our camp staff to fulfill their playa banking needs. :mrgreen:
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

Chowski
Burning Since: 2009

Post by Chowski » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 am

I checked out your webpage, and your camp looks like a fun bunch of middle-aged guys having a good time. I bet we'd get along well. My question remains, however. Did this call for "Hot Chicks Who Don't Have to Bring or Contribute or Do Anything But Hang Out With Middle Aged Guys and Look Hot" work? Has anyone responded? I mean, at least at Caravansicle, they paid their "Mistresses of Merriment" to pretend to be interested in their middle-aged clients. Sincerely, an ugly, middle-aged burner whose camp has plenty of beautiful young women (who also work their asses off building stuff)

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:12 pm

Chowski wrote: My question remains, however. Did this call for "Hot Chicks Who Don't Have to Bring or Contribute or Do Anything But Hang Out With Middle Aged Guys and Look Hot" work? Has anyone responded?
Yes ! I have got responses. Hope it quells your curiosity and answers your question.

We are not asking for sparkle ponies! :roll:
Those that responded are looking to be part of a great camp that has a diverse group of people of all ages and gender.
They understand this is not a call out to hang with "Middle Aged Guys and Look Hot". We usually have "hot chicks" that are part of camp but, this year my fiance ("hot chick" extraordinaire Butter) and our "hot chick" friends are not attending so we are light on the "hot chick" balance.
We have plenty of hot chicks that stop by, hang out , participate and have a blast. There is never a shortage of 'hot chicks" at camp. :)
Maybe you have read more into the post than what is written?
I thought it was written plain and simple.
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

Aurelia
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: the Love Camp

Post by Aurelia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:37 pm

:mrgreen:
Sparkle ponies do the spanking best

SteveInRealLife

Post by SteveInRealLife » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:11 pm

dirtstu wrote:
SteveInRealLife wrote:I don't know anything about Spank of America and I haven't read the post yet, to be honest,
Thanks for your honesty. Feel free to research Spank of America. We sometimes have ugly people spanking other ugly people. Maybe you and the other not attractive dude that replied to my post stop by camp and spank each others moop free asses. We are equal opportunity and prefer members of camp to be beautiful and attractive (physically and mentally) people but, those that are not are still welcome to stop by ! Our visitors have come to expect the high quality of our camp staff to fulfill their playa banking needs. :mrgreen:
I see you stopped reading at the first line of my comment. Go back and have another look.

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:17 pm

SteveInRealLife wrote:
dirtstu wrote:
I see you stopped reading at the first line of my comment. Go back and have another look.
Went back had another look....
"but seeing the title and the pictures made me think you should have a Star Spankled Banner"....
What's your point? You are a comedian and need acknowledgement ?

Or are you taking your latter post? You are the moop master?
Let's move on.
Last edited by dirtstu on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

SteveInRealLife

Post by SteveInRealLife » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:24 pm

dirtstu wrote:
SteveInRealLife wrote:
dirtstu wrote: Thanks for your honesty. Feel free to research Spank of America. We sometimes have ugly people spanking other ugly people. Maybe you and the other not attractive dude that replied to my post stop by camp and spank each others moop free asses. We are equal opportunity and prefer members of camp to be beautiful and attractive (physically and mentally) people but, those that are not are still welcome to stop by ! Our visitors have come to expect the high quality of our camp staff to fulfill their playa banking needs. :mrgreen:
Went back had another look.
What's your point? You are the moop master?
We're clearly having some kind of communication disconnect.
1. I was defending you to the beardy fellow in my reply to him. I noted that the aforementioned MOOP wasn't actually present in the picture and that it was an unfair indictment. I am not the "MOOP master" and now I regret defending you.
2. I was simply commenting to you that while I had no additional information at the time, I thought it would be fun to have a "Star Spankled Banner" which was very nearly the entirety of my comment to you.
3. Your utter lack of comprehension is exasperating.
Last edited by SteveInRealLife on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 pm

SteveInRealLife wrote:
dirtstu wrote:
SteveInRealLife wrote:
1. I was defending you to the beardy fellow in my reply to him.
2. I was simply commenting to you that while I had no additional information at the time, I thought it would be fun to have a "Star Spankled Banner."
Oh ... thanks for the defense ...thanks for the comment ... thanks for pointing out my lack of comprehension.
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

SteveInRealLife

Post by SteveInRealLife » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm

dirtstu wrote:
SteveInRealLife wrote:
dirtstu wrote:
1. I was defending you to the beardy fellow in my reply to him.
2. I was simply commenting to you that while I had no additional information at the time, I thought it would be fun to have a "Star Spankled Banner."
Oh ... thanks for the defense ...thanks for the comment ... thanks for pointing out my lack of comprehension.
This has been an illuminating conversation. I'll be sure to recommend your camp to all of my friends who own megaphones

Mountain Bobby
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Mountain Bobby » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Me, I always thought it was nicer to kiss and cuddle a nice ass!
Deviation from the norm will be punished unless it is exploitable
Nice zipper on those pants...mind if I try it out? :P
Cute toes taste better!

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 am

We still have room at camp Spank of America for camp members. This year on E and 4:15 !
http://www.stuver.com/spankofamerica/
https://www.facebook.com/SpankOfAmerica/
Harry Nutz
Camp Spank of America

dirtstu

Post by dirtstu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 pm

No more members accepted this year.
:D
Harry Nutz