Homage Camp Accepting Campers

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
CrispyDave
Burning Since: 2000
Camp Name: Galaxia Temple

Homage Camp Accepting Campers

Post by CrispyDave » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:31 am

HOMAGE CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
We are eager to continue this crazy experiment in temporary community and it is with sheer joy that we envision your smiling faces
as you read these words and think about your journey hOMe.
We are looking to recreate the FUN we had last year and we know everyone is eager to participate.
For now, we invite you to stay with us no matter your affiliations.

REGISTER HERE - http://bit.ly/2017-Homage-Camp-Registration

Who we are...... Homage Camp
Homage Camp is an open camp made up of many individuals coming together in service in each of our own ways. We accept anyone and do not require you to be a part of a specific group except to be a part of our camp and actively participate in our camp activities.
How does our registration process work?
General Registration will be open from:
-- NOW Until
-- Monday, April 3rd at 6:00 PM ET

Camp Notifications:
All registrants will be notified of camp acceptance by April 30th.
Registration does not guarantee a place in camp until we see how many people register.
Prior campers do go to the top of the list, but final acceptance into camp is up to our registration team.
See you in the dust!!
Plan for the worst, expect the best.
Make the most out of it under any conditions.
If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself.

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Homage Camp Accepting Campers

Post by Ratty » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:51 am

Hi Crispy Dave, I just read over your camp application. It's very nice and not too dear a price. I assume from the language used that you are a returning camp. I couldn't find your gift/service/event to the community at large. What did you guys do last year? Was it a huge success? What's this years events? In what section of the city are you asking to be placed? How many people are in your camp.
The reason I'm so interested is because my friends and I applied for placement this year. These are just the things I would want to know.

I just figured out that you are Temple Guardians. Good for you. Does that mean everyone in the camp is a volunteer for Temple Guardians? Like Greeters or Lamplighters camp.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
You should start doing drugs, it doesn't mess you up as much. CaptG

stardustangel
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Homage Camp Accepting Campers

Post by stardustangel » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi there!

I'm just wondering if you still accept applications for this camp for 2017? My husband and I will be first-time burners and we're looking to join a camp. Looking forward to hearing back!

Carolyne :)

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”