Homebrewers - Orphan/Endorphin Camp

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
mudpuppy000
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: THE BELLIGERENT GAP

Homebrewers - Orphan/Endorphin Camp

Post by mudpuppy000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Well, here we go again! Looking for homebrewers to help us continue our tradition of bringing unique brews to the playa since 2011.
Ciders, mead, beer, wine, hot sauce, pickles, infusions, whatever you like to create.
We will be trying out a new setup this year so PM me if you're interested in helping out.

FlyingMonkey

Re: Homebrewers - Orphan/Endorphin Camp

Post by FlyingMonkey » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:33 pm

PM'd

In your wildest dreams you can not imagine the marvelous SURPRISES that await YOU.

kaylabird87
Burning Since: 2019
Camp Name: Hookers and Makers in Barbie Death Camp

Post by kaylabird87 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:50 am

I do killer olives...in the midst of all the organized chaos happening for preparation/finalizing commitments, if bringing a few Masons of olives is remembered, I'll seek you out and drop them off for you to enjoy.

Hmm...
Now it's become a priority actually. Olives would be killah to have on hand throughout the week.
mudpuppy000 wrote:Well, here we go again! Looking for homebrewers to help us continue our tradition of bringing unique brews to the playa since 2011.
Ciders, mead, beer, wine, hot sauce, pickles, infusions, whatever you like to create.
We will be trying out a new setup this year so PM me if you're interested in helping out.
"Some (women) just want to watch the world burn."

mudpuppy000
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: THE BELLIGERENT GAP

Post by mudpuppy000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 am

Oh man, do I have to share, or can I eat them ALLLllllllll... :)
kaylabird87 wrote:I do killer olives...in the midst of all the organized chaos happening for preparation/finalizing commitments, if bringing a few Masons of olives is remembered, I'll seek you out and drop them off for you to enjoy.

Hmm...
Now it's become a priority actually. Olives would be killah to have on hand throughout the week.
mudpuppy000 wrote:Well, here we go again! Looking for homebrewers to help us continue our tradition of bringing unique brews to the playa since 2011.

kaylabird87
Burning Since: 2019
Camp Name: Hookers and Makers in Barbie Death Camp

Post by kaylabird87 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 am

No one needs to know what happens after the hand-off...

mudpuppy000 wrote:Oh man, do I have to share, or can I eat them ALLLllllllll... :)
kaylabird87 wrote:I do killer olives...in the midst of all the organized chaos happening for preparation/finalizing commitments, if bringing a few Masons of olives is remembered, I'll seek you out and drop them off for you to enjoy.

Hmm...
"Some (women) just want to watch the world burn."

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”