Barbie Day Spa returns for 2017.... a few openings available

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
massagenut

Barbie Day Spa returns for 2017.... a few openings available

Post by massagenut » Thu May 18, 2017 9:00 am

Barbie Day Spa, a sub-camp of Barbie Death Village, will be back for our 8th year on the playa. We could still use 3-5 new members that are interesting in 'giving' while on the playa. Helping with the fingernail painting, doing some foot washes and foot or hand massage, serving wine, and generally keeping the spa running smoothly. Contact me if you are interested and we can discuss more. Texas Joe (TJ)
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'

massagenut

Re: Barbie Day Spa returns for 2017.... a few openings available

Post by massagenut » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:45 am

We have a full camp now and can no longer accept anyone else. Please stop by and visit with us on playa though. 3:50 & Eulogy this year.
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'

annadicenzo
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Questiomark

Post by annadicenzo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 pm

HELLO! My name is Anna, and I am extremely interested in this camp! I love Barbies (I have one named Susan) and am more than willing to help with nail painting / facials / whatever you need at Barbie Day Spa! I'm coming with three cute girlfriends, and we are very fun / happy / self sufficient! :)

Email / IGme at [email protected] @anna_dicenzo - Thanks! <3 <3 <3 <3

massagenut

Post by massagenut » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Anna, by all means stop by our camp for a visit, but I'm afraid we are too full to accept anyone else camping with us this year. And we really aren't that nice to our Barbie dolls; as you will see when you stop by the camp. But it's all in good fun.
3:50 and E. come visit with us and get pampered. The nail painting is open 24/7 and mostly self serve, so you can stop by and paint nails anytime night or day.
TJ
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”