ONe Eyed Monster Camp 2017 looking for a few more campers

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
Burning Since: 2015

ONe Eyed Monster Camp 2017 looking for a few more campers

Postby jamilandrn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:14 pm

OEM Camp gifts the One Eyed Monster Art Car and also working on Savage Island Art Car and are part of The French Quarter Village.
We are looking for a few more campmates this year. We are a very laid back and newly formed camp. We all met last year and wanted to come back this year and make something long lasting.
If interested email me at

Burning Since: 2014

Do you have any space left in your Burning Man camp this year for new members?

Postby Jason-Healer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello beautiful Burners.

I am still looking for a camp to join last minute. I am from upstate NY This will be my 3rd burn. I would love to join a fun camp with people from all over the world, I can do some volunteer work depending on what it is. I would like to know what kind of camp dues are involved in joining your camp and what the camp dues include? Such as shared food/meals, water, showers, etc. I look forward to growing with your camp and empowering it's members, with strength and abundance. I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have and I am sure that I will have many questions to ask you about your camp too. Please let me know soon though if you are still accepting members for this year. The best way to reach me is my phone at 716-465-0913.
Thank You.

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”