Hookers & Makers

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
VultureChow
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Hookers & Makers @ Barbie Death Village

Hookers & Makers

Post by VultureChow » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 am

Well that escalated quickly. From 6 members last year as Hungry Hungry Hookers, to 20 members this year, we've expanded EVERYTHING. More shade, more campers, more virgins, more events.

Announcing Hookers & Makers at 4:00 & F in Barbie Death Village. Come for a drink, stay to make something to take home with you. We offer pewter casting events, crochet classes, leather crafting workshops, coffee tastings, Frito Pie Friday and more!

It's an eclectic mix to be sure. There's the wholesome Sunglass Monkey Hut where you can help yourself to a new pair of shades. There are photo ops at Playa Coolerforms where you can dress (or undress) yourself as Barbie!

Then there's the Bug Zapper Glory Hole. It's exactly what is sounds like.

Whatever your speed, we've got something for you. No spectator leaves our camp alive. We'll make a participant out of you!
Hookers (2).jpg
Sic Semper Spectatores

MyDearFriend
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp THIRTEENTH BARBIE

Re: Hookers & Makers

Post by MyDearFriend » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Can I come to your crochet class? Should I bring hooks & yarn?
"Burning Man ruined my life as I knew it, and I have never been happier." -mgb327

"BTW I'm not your wife so don't lie to me." -Ratty

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”