Scarbutts Coffee is looking for Team members

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Scarbutts Coffee

Scarbutts Coffee is looking for Team members

Postby ScarbuttsCoffee » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Scarbutts Coffee is serving great spankings and delicious coffee again this year. We are looking for a few new campers. Our village is made up of virgins and veterans. We love virgins. Our group is full of fun people. We build showers. Setup a kitchen,build shade structures. We have shaded tent areas. Scarbutts Coffee is part of The Breakfast Club village. Other village campmates are Pancake Playhouse, Porks and Recreation, Pajama BurnWe serve coffee in the mornings from 9:00 am till 12:00 noon monday through Friday. Best way to contact is

Burning Since: 2014

Do you have any space left in your Burning Man camp this year for new members?

Postby Jason-Healer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello beautiful Burners.

I am still looking for a camp to join last minute. I am from upstate NY This will be my 3rd burn. I would love to join a fun camp with people from all over the world, I can do some volunteer work depending on what it is. I would like to know what kind of camp dues are involved in joining your camp and what the camp dues include? Such as shared food/meals, water, showers, etc. I look forward to growing with your camp and empowering it's members, with strength and abundance. I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have and I am sure that I will have many questions to ask you about your camp too. Please let me know soon though if you are still accepting members for this year. The best way to reach me is my phone at 716-465-0913.

Thank You.

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”