White Bronco is looking for capable members!

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
White Bronco
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: WHITE BRONCO

White Bronco is looking for capable members!

Post by White Bronco » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Hello Burners! :)

White Bronco is a soundcamp located in the 7:30 portal. In regards to placement, this is an awesome opportunity. If it's a good fit, we would like to recruit more cadets!

Camp Ethos:
We are sneaky urban coyotes hiding just beyond the peripheral while the busy humans numb themselves with police chases, reality shows, and politics. While the populace is distracted we create community, art, and foster member individual success. When society says no, we answer with a resounding "CONNECT!".

We have:
-A bar and DJ booth located within a 25ft covered geodesic dome. Our dome will function as a lounge and dancefloor.
-Interactive art installation that functions as a portal. The seated 'pilot' will navigate through a visual journey based on finding out what lies within that microscopic space between good and bad judgement.
-The first annual cardboard horse head 'BRONCO CHASE' in which participants are herded through part of the 7:30 sector.

New member criteria:
-Are you a burner with camp breakdown experience?
-Are you a new burner ready to to be pro?
-Are you looking for a drama free environment?
- Are you able to see through the bullshit of life and laugh?
-Are you looking to join a community who accepts you?
-Can you give as much as you receive?
Extra criteria:
- Contractor or any camp building experience
-Pick-up truck or experience towing a trailer.

If this tickles your fancy, contact me!!
CONNECT!

-White Bronco
Camp Lead :coffee:
If I say I'm going to do it, I'll do it. :coffee:

Chookette
Burning Since: 2017

Re: White Bronco is looking for capable members!

Post by Chookette » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 am

Hey White Bronco community!
We are a French-American couple looking for a camp to join this year. I'm huge on music (I sing opera and play tekno) and he is a cocktail freak (chemist bartender) so since your camp joins both of our hobbies, I'm contacting you! Of course we are willing to help with any needs in the camp life. Give me your contact info or email me anything you'd like to know about us and let's Connect!
mmozzon@live.fr

Chookette and Pork Chop

annadicenzo
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Camp Questiomark

Post by annadicenzo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Hi White Bronco! We are four cute / fun / free spirit girls looking for a camp! We are more than willing to help with whatever you need! :) Email / IG / FB me at annadicenzo@gmail.com @anna_dicenzo or anna dicenzo. Thanks! <3 <3 <3 <3

White Bronco
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: WHITE BRONCO

Looking Funk and Hip Hop DJs!

Post by White Bronco » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello!!

White Bronco is a soundcamp located in the 7:30 portal.

If you love spinning hip hop, breaks, or funk the following times are available.
Starting times are TOTALLY flexible to accommodate individual set lengths.

Monday: 6-8
Wednesday: 6-7:30

Our rig is a traktor S2 and 2 Pioneer CDJs (non MP3) all enclosed within a dome structure.
Let me know if this works for you!

-Bill (White Bronco)

Good luck with your prep!!
If I say I'm going to do it, I'll do it. :coffee:

deiudju

Post by deiudju » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello there Broncos!

My name is Andrei and I am a civil engineering from Romania, currently living in San Francisco. I am a first time burner and I would love to join your camp knowing that you guys have music which fuels my mood and a bar. Also, i am pretty handy on everything and I can help around the camp from Wed the 30th thru Sunday the 3rd. My gear is composed from a tent a canopy and a motorcycle.

Please let me know if you guys still have available places.

Thanks a million!

jantanws

Post by jantanws » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi!! Do you still have open spots? I'm a last minute virgin burner - the stars just aligned for me to make it out this year for the first time.
I'm ready to be pro and can learn quickly and do most things! I am drama free - love to backpack and will give more than I receive!

Thank you
Janice

A little about me:
- From sunny Singapore
- Lived for the last 2 years in NYC
- Love scuba, travel and food
- Work in food entrepreneurship

Jason-Healer
Burning Since: 2014

Do you have any space left in your Burning Man camp this year for new members?

Post by Jason-Healer » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Hello

I am still looking for a camp to join last minute. I am from upstate NY This will be my 3rd burn. I would love to join a fun camp with people from all over the world, I can do some volunteer work depending on what it is. I would like to know what kind of camp dues are involved in joining your camp and what the camp dues include? Such as shared food/meals, water, showers, etc. I look forward to growing with your camp and empowering it's members, with strength and abundance. I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have and I am sure that I will have many questions to ask you about your camp too. Please let me know soon though if you are still accepting members for this year. The best way to reach me is my phone at 716-465-0913.

Thank You.

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”