trying to identify the camp with chinese looking ship (with red sail) art car

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2017.
bilali83
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: The Space Between

trying to identify the camp with chinese looking ship (with red sail) art car

Post by bilali83 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:28 am

i just got back from burning man thanks to a ride by a guy who is in a camp that has a chinese ship-looking art car (with a red sail). The camp was located at 845-9 between K&L. would it be possible to identify the camp or the camps in that area. i can look up the contact info and try to figure out the name of that camp or someone who might be associate the art car with that camp .i am trying to get in contact with the nice guy that was able to give us a ride out of bm. any help is appreciated.

i was part of a camp named music savages located at 930 g.

thanks for your time and hope u had a great week .

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Re: trying to identify the camp with chinese looking ship (with red sail) art car

Post by Traveller in Time » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:06 am

"Black Rock Yacht Club" may be the camp, it is near the location you suggested.

Seems there is not much information online about them, a single Yacht burner post aside.
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

shulmeister
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Bliss/Dang Gang

Re: trying to identify the camp with chinese looking ship (with red sail) art car

Post by shulmeister » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 am

The art car is the Dang Gang Imperial Cruiser and the camp is Bliss/Dang Gang. Go to the Facebook page for Dang Gang Imperial Cruiser and leave a message for the gang there. And glad you enjoyed the Dang Gang!

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”