G'day G'day!!! First Burn & looking for some fellow Burners to join us in our R.V!!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
flangatang7
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: No.

G'day G'day!!! First Burn & looking for some fellow Burners to join us in our R.V!!

Post by flangatang7 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello to everyone in the Burning Man community!

Must say my friends and I are very excited for what will be our very first burn.

We have a 7 man/woman R.V with 3 more spots left if anyone is looking to join our ship!
Picking up from L.A Thursday August 24th. Spending some time in Yosemite National park.
Will then proceed to Lake Tahoe to hand out before arriving in Black Rock City on the Sunday ready to get our burn on!

Let me tell you a little about us;

I'm a 26 year old Australian male currently living in the beautiful mountains in Whistler, Canada.
A refrigeration mechanic by trade and still working in the bar & restaurant and doing a bit of cheeky topless bar tending for extra $$$
I love skiing, hiking, boxing, cooking and a good ol laugh.
I will likely bring a whole bunch of food to cook up and dish out to people on the Playa this year, I love cooking!

The other 3 members of our party are 2 wild Australian girls in their 20's and a rowdy Canadian girl from Whistler Canada.

If you think we may potentially be the perfect fit for you or want to join our convoy then shoot me a reply or alternatively send me an email for further details.

Happy Burning! :D :D :D

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: G'day G'day!!! First Burn & looking for some fellow Burners to join us in our R.V!!

Post by AntiM » Wed May 24, 2017 5:41 am

Welcome Aboard!

As your post is more about the RV share than the introduction, I have put it in the Rideshares and Resource Sharing forum as this is a better fit, and you'll get more views.

You'll want to read the RV tips and tricks. Also, a 7 person RV honestly doesn't sleep 7 comfortably, someone may want to bring a small tent or two for privacy and sanity's sake.

viewtopic.php?t=78622

ArianneMercer

Re: G'day G'day!!! First Burn & looking for some fellow Burners to join us in our R.V!!

Post by ArianneMercer » Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 pm

I'd be very interested! I'm a 20 y/o Canadian girl living in San Diego. Also a BM virgin. Private message and we can link up on Facebook or something. I'd love to learn more about you guys :)

Connor_312

Post by Connor_312 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:54 pm

I think I sent your an email let me know if you dont get it!

flangatang7
Camp Name: No.

Post by flangatang7 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:11 pm

Hey guys!

Shoot us an add on Facebook to have a deeper chat about our potential crew we are assembling if you feel like we might be a crew to burn with!

Flynn Nixon ✌️

Michyd
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Michyd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Hey,
Do you still have any room in your RV. My best friend and I are looking for spots. It's my second year going and her first.

Both of us live in near San Fran so it would be an easy pick up and we can guide you around the Sierras!

SoMuchLOVE
Camp Name: Rootpile

Post by SoMuchLOVE » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:05 pm

I have no clue how this could happen right now... But anything is possible!

Please let me know if you are still looking for an additional team member!

Also, have you named your crew and ship (RV) yet? <3
Everything that is
Just as it is
Blossoms with your love

THERE IS
SO MUCH LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

http://www.facebook.com/QuestToSelfLove

PS: My Playa name is Rabbit!

JDR12484
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Various

Post by JDR12484 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Assume you filled your spot but if not let me know and I will give you more information on myself and see if we can work something out. Either way - happy burn.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”