Friendly couple from the pnw looking for rv to join!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
KeenKeem
Burning Since: 2017

Friendly couple from the pnw looking for rv to join!

Post by KeenKeem » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 pm

My girlfriend and I are first timers at Burning man this year and unfortunately are having van issues and want to meet some awesome people.
We are very handy people, willing to help with any job really. We can pay for our own food, water, all amenities, etc and bring as much as we can for a group, if space allows.
We both do flowarts run our own small business making tie dye! We will be bringing a lot of tie dye with us to gift and such!
If you're in the PNW with some space in an RV, please let us know! We would even love to help you with the renovation if you need it. We are in Olympia

BoyScoutGirl
Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Re: Friendly couple from the pnw looking for rv to join!

Post by BoyScoutGirl » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:13 am

Can't help with the RV, but eplayans lucky420 and tamarakay have experience with dyeing on the playa, so if you're planning to do that activity out there (participation!) rather than just bringing the end products, why not have a look at their advice? http://www.dyewithdignity.com/

Welcome to eplaya.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

lucky420
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Post by lucky420 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:27 am

Hi there! Come by or camp Dye with Dignity and say hello. We will have our big dye day onMonday from noon til 4-5. We supply silk scarves and darma dyes for people to make their very own original, one of a kind, unique art creations!

We are a camp within the 404 Village Not Found. We don't have placement yet but most likely will be on the 3 o'clock side.

We use silk vs cotton as you don't have to rinse it and this cuts down on the grey water problem...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

kyndall
Burning Since: 2017

Post by kyndall » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:16 am

Hey guys! Just sent you a PM :) x

Forever_Nspired
Burning Since: 2012

Post by Forever_Nspired » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:38 am

Hi,I just PM you ;) let me know.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”