RV space for 2???

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Skittlesnhugs
Burning Since: 2015

RV space for 2???

Post by Skittlesnhugs » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Married couple looking for space in an RV. We will be arriving on August 30th or 31st and would like to stay until the temple burns or Monday morning. We are party friendly but will completely comply to any and all guidelines set for the rv. This is my second burn and my husband's first! We could bring in fresh supplies, contribute $$ for the rv, and would possibly be bringing a tent too to store our supplies! We are really just seeking cool people to share the experience with... the possibility of a shower and a/c during the hottest part of the day is appealing too! Please message me if you can help! Thanks in advance!

Shiny_Spark
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Spark_RV

Re: RV space for 2???

Post by Shiny_Spark » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:15 am

Hi,

are you still looking for the RV to join? We have space in our comfy spacious 31 ft Fleetwood Tioga RV, coming from Seattle,WA. You can meet us on playa or come to Seattle, either way works for us. We will arrive on playa on Wednesday early morning 4-5am (after gates open, August 30th) and will leave playa on Sunday evening before temple burn or right after it burns. We are 2 cool couples, mid 30s, 6 years burners, fun, open minded, joyful people.
Please reply for further details if interested.

Cheers,
Sparkle :)

ImHittingTheBeach
Burning Since: 2015

Post by ImHittingTheBeach » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 am

Aloha, My Burning Man camping partner had to cancel so I'm looking for someone to share a large RV with. I'll be on-Playa with the camper from 8/25 - 9/5, so any portion or all of those days are available.

As for me, I don't spend much time at camp unless I'm sleeping or preparing dinner. I'm quiet, no drugs of any kind, non-drinker, I don't snore and I'm not a stinky hippy ;-) I'm OK with male or female camping partners or couples who are drama free :-)

The rest of our camp is super-chill and mature, it's a great camp to come back to to decompress a little and recharge. Ever see the giant Scorpion art car that throws 60ft flames??? Well, that's us, however, no Scorpion this year...We are art car-less, which will actually be kinda nice since it's a huge responsibility. More time to focus on everything else the Play has too offer )'(

BurningJudd
Burning Since: 2017

Post by BurningJudd » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

ImHittingTheBeach wrote:Aloha, My Burning Man camping partner had to cancel so I'm looking for someone to share a large RV with. I'll be on-Playa with the camper from 8/25 - 9/5, so any portion or all of those days are available.

As for me, I don't spend much time at camp unless I'm sleeping or preparing dinner. I'm quiet, no drugs of any kind, non-drinker, I don't snore and I'm not a stinky hippy ;-) I'm OK with male or female camping partners or couples who are drama free :-)

The rest of our camp is super-chill and mature, it's a great camp to come back to to decompress a little and recharge. Ever see the giant Scorpion art car that throws 60ft flames??? Well, that's us, however, no Scorpion this year...We are art car-less, which will actually be kinda nice since it's a huge responsibility. More time to focus on everything else the Play has too offer )'(
Pm sent

OneLoveJem
Burning Since: 2017

Post by OneLoveJem » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:20 am

:) Hello!

You know what's great? There is room in my group's RV for 2 people!!! I'm trying to fill the 2 spots as one person dropped out and I am unable to go also... The more that can be shared the better!! No stress or drama, just enjoy the Playa experience! My friends are 30s, awesome, vibrant souls...good company for sure ;) a nice mix of experienced and virgin burners from Florida. Vibes all the way ~~~ If you are interested in connecting, please contact! I can only be there in spirit this year, helping out however I can now...hope this finds you!

One love!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”