Awesome woman looking for 1 RV spot!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
sababa13
Burning Since: 2017

Awesome woman looking for 1 RV spot!

Post by sababa13 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 am

25yo virgin burner from East coast looking for new friends to ride/stay with this year! My plans unfortunately fell through and I've been planning on going all year so can't let that stop me! Friends say I'm awesome to be around because I'm always smiling, laughing and supporting others :) please let me know if you still have room and we can talk some more :) looking forward to hearing from you

-sababa

Chowski
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Awesome woman looking for 1 RV spot!

Post by Chowski » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:22 am

Sorry I can't help out, but here's my advice: don't let it stop you. Rent a car or get a Bus ticket, buy a tent, rig some shade, bring some water and some baby wipes and a few granola bars, and have a great burn! You don't need someone else to take you to Burning Man. You can just show up!

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Post by trilobyte » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:15 pm

I suggest providing some additional information. What city are you traveling from? You may also want to specify travel dates, or a date range if your schedule is flexible.

dosydoh
Burning Since: 2010

Post by dosydoh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi there!

I'm looking for a buddy to travel with and you would be more than welcome to join our camp! Unfortunately I don't have an RV but I have a rental van that my friend bailed out on me with :( I live in Oakland ca. Let me know more details about your situation and if you're interested and maybe we can see if it works out?

<3 Dos

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”