Seeking Ride from Reno Airport Tuesday Afternoon (and back Monday)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
RosatheRed
Burning Since: 2017

Seeking Ride from Reno Airport Tuesday Afternoon (and back Monday)

Post by RosatheRed » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:56 pm

H!i!

I'm looking for a ride from Reno Airport to Black Rock City on Tuesday Aug 29. And back again on Monday Sept 4.

My flight arrives too late to catch the Burner Express on Tuesday... So if your passing by and have an extra seat please let me know! I'm happy to contribute to a ride share!

Thank you!!!
Rosa!
"If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." -Ludwig Wittgenstein

Changes08
Burning Since: 2008

Re: Seeking Ride from Reno Airport Tuesday Afternoon (and back Monday)

Post by Changes08 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Rosa,

I'm going to be landing around 9:30 pm on Tuesday and I'm renting a car (corolla etc), heading to do some last minute shopping and heading to playa. I have an extra apace for you. I am planning return Sunday night Monday morning. Have to fly out at 10:30 am or so on the 4th.

I decided to go last minute this year, so I just decided to do the rental, but sharing some of the cost and long ride out there with someone would ease the trek. Let me know if this works out for you.

Konrad

gregnuttle
Burning Since: 2008

Post by gregnuttle » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi Rosa. I'm planning to be headed up from Reno on Tuesday. I was hoping to leave early morning, but I could be flexible on that... what time do you get in on Tuesday?

cocoChannel
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: stolen hearts

Post by cocoChannel » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello! Also last minute call for me but very excited. I fly from NYC and arrive at Reno around 9pm on Tuesday the 29th. Would be very happy to share a ride and contribute to expenses to get to BRC. I only have a small travel bag as my friends will have already set camp. Costas

RosatheRed
Burning Since: 2017

Post by RosatheRed » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Ahoy!!
I'm still looking for a ride from Reno airport out to BRC on Tuesday the 29th in the afternoon.

I have a ride back... Just need to get there!
Happy to contribute to a car share!

RosatheRed!
"If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done." -Ludwig Wittgenstein

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:46 pm

See Air Playa Info at the Reno Airport.
It's one of two Rideshare locations in Reno.
Burners stop buy to match up for rides to the playa.

Google eplaya reno rideshare
you need to know about
supplies or not,
everyone has a ticket or willcall,
getting a safe ride

no need to prearrange
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”