From LA to Burning Man and back

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
kaikai
Burning Since: 2017

From LA to Burning Man and back

Post by kaikai » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:45 am

Dear Burners,
I have rented a mini van (2017 Dodge Gran Caravan) to drive up to Burning Man from LA and back. I am planning to arrive on the night from Sunday to Monday. I am offering 4 spaces and reasonable space for tents and your belongings. Please send me a photo of your luggage beforehand, so that we can make sure that everything fits in.

I have been doing carsharing for the past 1 1/2 years in Germany. Please check out my public profile for references:
https://www.blablacar.co.uk/user/show/A ... 7DSWUW89ZQ

I am asking for a contrubition of 75$ for gas and the rental fee per ride and person.

Depending on our location in LA I will set a meeting point. Please don't bring drugs!

You can contact on my E-Mail show contact info or via WhatsApp on my German phone numer: +49 160 50 43 203!

I am really looking forward to the drive and meeting you.

grouchodickerman
Burning Since: 2016

Re: From LA to Burning Man and back

Post by grouchodickerman » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi Kai,

Before I gather all my stuff (not all of which is purchased yet, by the way), I was wondering whether you still have room. This carpool would be amazing--I've been totally out of luck. Ok, hope all is well and thanks for posting this!

Best,
Jake

iamtomdooley@hotmail.com

kaikai
Burning Since: 2017

Re: From LA to Burning Man and back

Post by kaikai » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Sorry, Car is already full. Try the ridesharing board maybe? Or LA Burner Group on Facebook?

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”