Seeking a ride from SF area! 8/31 or 9/1

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
svizh
Burning Since: 2016

Seeking a ride from SF area! 8/31 or 9/1

Post by svizh » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi hello.

About me:
I am a 23yr old 2nd year burner looking for a miracle ride with some nice people! I'm a student and I work but am able to leave for BM in the afternoon of Aug 31st or on Sept 1st and would ideally return on Monday. I may not need a ride back, though. I'd love to be able to magically participate this year and surprise all my friends and family who are already out there. I've had a very serious and tumultuous year and it would be incredibly healing to be on the playa.

Luggage:
I'm flexible about what I bring. I'd like to bring my bike, if possible. I will bring a large bin and a tent and a backpack or two.

Extras:
I have a will call ticket and can purchase a vehicle pass at the door if needed. I can also drive, I have a clean driving record, and can drive manual. I'm easy to get along with and flexible!

Please let me know if it sounds like we'd get along and you'd like to offer me a ride :) love and light!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”