Need ride out Tuesday 5th to Reno

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Hammer and Cycle

Need ride out Tuesday 5th to Reno

Postby Alevens » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 pm

Hey there! Solo traveler here looking for a ride back to Reno after Burning Man. I'd prefer to leave Tuesday the 5th but I wouldn't mind leaving Monday the 4th either.
I'll have two bags and a backpack with me. I am a thin guy, average height so I don't need a ton of space. I'm pretty quiet and mellow, but I'm kind and friendly. I've been told I have a warm and comforting presence. I'm a nurse, so maybe that's why.
I can pay for a tank of gas and provide some above-mediocre car karaoke!
I appreciate any offers of help.
Text 612-875-1210 or Facebook Anthony Levens. My service is almost nonexistent but you can find me at Hammer and Cyclery at 4:00 and Ceremony.

Re: Need ride out Tuesday 5th to Reno

Postby Canoe » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:00 pm

> My service is almost nonexistent...

As it is for the people you're trying to reach. Don't expect much on this through eplaya.

Canoe wrote:Go to Centre Camp and put a notice up at the Notice Board. Don't forget to check back.

If no arrangement or no-show, on Tuesday: have a sign saying "Reno" and hangout beside the road before the exit tables on the way to Gate.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”