Looking for a ride from Reno to Florida

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Burning Since: 2017

Looking for a ride from Reno to Florida

Postby Rikothedustyllama » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:13 am

Hi there!

Riko The Dusty Llama here leaving his first burn. I'm on my way to Reno as I write this, and will be stopping by the Grand Sierra. I'm looking for a ride back to Miami, but any Florida civilized city is fine with me. I can provide some money, storytelling and Thai Massage as an exchange!

Currently only 1 person with 2 large bags and 2 small bags.

Re: Looking for a ride from Reno to Florida

Postby Canoe » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:14 am

A lot of Burners take a day or two in Reno to adjust to the default world.

Try a sign, a la "going Home" to get to BRC:
going home

Perhaps small enough to hang around your neck, so you've always got it displayed.
Or small enough to discretely wear around inside the hotels/restaurants.

show/wear it around Reno
A popular location is Sands Regency Reno Hotel. You'll see lots of dusty Burners. Behave.

If you'll be staying at a hotel in Reno and haven't booked yet, don't walk in and ask. I did that one year and paid over $100 for one night; the guy behind me in the checkin line paid something like $34, arranged online from the parking lot...
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”