Best way to get a ticket?

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
Dsm253
Burning Since: 2017

Best way to get a ticket?

Post by Dsm253 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:56 pm

So, I'm curious if anyone has any advice on the best way to get a ticket online? I feel like I've read the same thing over and over again on the subject, and haven't really got anywhere. Does it really just come to being the lucky person to see a post in the sell thread on here first, or are things like StubHub actually a viable option?

I already have my ticket (Low Income), but the person who I'm going with and splitting costs on everything does not. We are located in Kansas City, so there is no community that I can get tickets from locally, Craigslist or otherwise. I don't know anyone who is going to the event this year, or who has ever been before. I emailed some people about trying to volunteer for a regional burn planning event here in Missouri, but never heard back.

I'm sure something will end up working out and the frustration will be all for naught, but it's been getting me down thinking about it this week. We have pretty much everything done except for packing at this point, so it's all I have to focus on. So mostly just hoping someone else out there who isn't from LA/SF/NYC or the like has any advice.

Hope to see you all out there!

Return to “Tickets Discussion”