buy sell process thru Ticket Fly

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
koko girl
Burning Since: 2016

buy sell process thru Ticket Fly

Post by koko girl » Sat May 13, 2017 9:14 am

So If I see a ticket or VP for sale and I PM them....how do we exchange money. Is it through Ticket Fly?
Or do I have to send the money and hope that they transfer to me through TicketFly?
I have art planned and am so bummed......I can't volunteer or submit apps if I don't have a ticket and my husband is very skeptical...... :shock:
Thanks for any and all advice....I am obsessed

Hayseed
Burning Since: 2011

Re: buy sell process thru Ticket Fly

Post by Hayseed » Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 am

Hi Koko,
No money can be exchanged through Ticketfly. Usually money is exchanged through PayPal. When Ticket seller is notified by PayPal that the payment has been received, they transfer the Ticket through the Ticketfly Transfer Tool. This option is available only until May 31st.

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: buy sell process thru Ticket Fly

Post by Ratty » Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 pm

I would be very careful buying anything on the internet. Ticket sellers here are no different than any stranger on Craig's List. Look at how long the seller has been a member here and how many posts they have made. DO YOUR HOMEWORK about paying with paypal. Some ways are safer than others for the buyer. (Try to buy locally. Face to face.) Good luck.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “Tickets Discussion”