Tickets are out!

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
rubymermaid

Re: Tickets are out!

Post by rubymermaid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 am

666isMONEY wrote: Hmmm, tracking has been stuck on this (today is the 20th), all they created was the mailing label.

June 13, 2017, 7:41 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item UNION CITY, CA 94587

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 7:41 am on June 13, 2017 in UNION CITY, CA 94587. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
Same thing happened to me but on the 12th and still waiting for an update :-(

tattooedreceptionist
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Swamp Thing

Post by tattooedreceptionist » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 am

LeonardPotato wrote:I feel left out!

I have not received any notification of my ticket shipping. I do not see a tracking number in my burner profile or ticketfly account.

Delivery method shows USPS first Class, what am I missing? Where are the tracking numbers visible?
In the email you will get when they ship them...IF you get an email
Norma Jean
Don't forget the pantalónes!

666isMONEY
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: BRCCP

Post by 666isMONEY » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:03 pm

:D It's on it's way! :D

Says it will arrive June 26!

rubymermaid

Post by rubymermaid » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:12 pm

666isMONEY wrote::D It's on it's way! :D

Whelp now I am even more worried. Mine still hasn't shipped and my original date was June 12th. Blah

When I get older this is going cause me a heart attack.

I should have done will call, I say that every year.

Mountain_Man
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Family Camp

Post by Mountain_Man » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:38 am

rubymermaid wrote:

Whelp now I am even more worried. Mine still hasn't shipped and my original date was June 12th. Blah

Will call took my friend 6 hours to get through Sunday morning last year. I'd rather have them delivered to my door tbh

funkee olive
Burning Since: 2015

Post by funkee olive » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 pm

I ordered mine via USPS First Class - Signature Required. Couple calls to Ticketfly resulted in being told there would not be any tracking via USPS, no email notice and no signature required. Also told me that my (very) recent address update would not be reflected in the delivery as it was past the May 31 cutoff. (I had the right street and zip, but wrong state).

Received my ticket a few days ago, stuffed in my mail box. Correct/updated address was reflected. Package said First Class and Signature Tracking info. But I did not sign for it...

Received an email notice two days later from Ticketfly saying my ticket was being shipped. Opened the link to USPS and it showed "delivered". Surprise...

Friend in AZ ordered her's via same method. Needed to pickup at the post-office and sign for it last week. But never received any email notice.

Seems pretty random... But good to know the address correction did work after the fact.

rubymermaid

Post by rubymermaid » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Mountain_Man wrote:
rubymermaid wrote:

Will call took my friend 6 hours to get through Sunday morning last year. I'd rather have them delivered to my door tbh
I have been to will call 3 out of 7 years, never for my own ticket, never taken that long. Anyways, my tickets finally showed. The day they did alllllll the tracking history suddenly updated. Oh well at least they came.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”