Lost & Found... HOPE ?

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
imrikkibobbi
Burning Since: 2017

Lost & Found... HOPE ?

Post by imrikkibobbi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi all, I may be very fortunate as i see my pack on the L&F page and emailed/electronically submitted a claim... any one have an idea when they will start working on responding to claims? My only urgency is that I can't tell if my iPhone is inside the pack still and want to know if i should go ahead and get a replacement/make a lost-stolen claim... any and all help is welcome as i've emailed them twice since my claim.. so basically soon as it popped up , a week later, and now the 2nd week later

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Lost & Found... HOPE ?

Post by BBadger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Your call. They're pretty busy with post-event operations. Maybe it'll be a third week later when or if you get contacted? Who knows?

The fact is, nobody on this forum is directly connected to the people who run Lost and Found. We don't know any more than you about the status of these things, and the only response you're going to get is: "have some patience."
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:11 pm

Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

imrikkibobbi
Burning Since: 2017

Post by imrikkibobbi » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Success !!!! they got back to me around Monday and then verified it was my stuff, including my iPhone and my friend picked it up yesterday as he lives in SF and shipped it to me, phone gets here tomorrow !!! :D

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Post by BBadger » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:27 pm

That's great to hear!
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

apexyanks
Burning Since: 2015

Post by apexyanks » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:50 pm

So great to hear - congrats!! Gives me hope that mine is on it's way soon then too, fingers crossed!

Return to “2017 Lost On-Playa”