2018 Pre sale Link?

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
captain voltaveus
Burning Since: 2014

2018 Pre sale Link?

Postby captain voltaveus » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:20 am

In an effort to not sweat if ill score a ticket this year, as well as knowing a couple folks who truly benefit from the low come ticket sales, I decided this year to register for the Pre sale. I received a confirmation that I had successfully registered but never received the follow up email with the link. I know there is supposed be a button on my profile page at 11 today, but I thought I don't ask if there are any snags in the system given that I didn't receive the email with the link in it?

Sham

Re: 2018 Pre sale Link?

Postby Sham » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:31 am

There will be a link on your Burner Profile page.
I would suggest buying the ticket immediately, but unlike the general sale, there is not the crazy frenzie to be the first in line.
Good luck!

lagniappeDC
Burning Since: 2018

Postby lagniappeDC » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:52 am

That's odd you didn't get an email. I received one last night as well as a friend who is also interested. Double check that your email is correct in your burner profile as that could be a snag. As noted by the other poster, a button will also appear in your burner profile to follow.
Wife and I will be 'Burgins' in 2018! Excited to delve in and learn all we can in the meantime. If you are local to Washington, DC or passing through, please say hello

666isMONEY
Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: BRCCP

Postby 666isMONEY » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:46 am

Weren't presale tix available last year after the main sale?

Last year I forgot to register for presale and didn't get ticket in main sale and ended up paying $1200 for a ticket but it was soooo HOT at BRC I left before noon, plus, I didn't like being pushed all the way back to H-Street because I don't belong to a Group-Camp.

P.S. I received an email link.

Eladimir
Burning Since: 2018

Postby Eladimir » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm

No sign of an email for the presale unfortunately. Checked my email address and it was right. All I can think of is I created my burner profile and confirmed that and changed the password but didn't go back in and register for this sale. Well darn. Next sale it is.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”