Low Income ticket--no confirmation email. Anyone else?

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
GVieve
Burning Since: 2004

Low Income ticket--no confirmation email. Anyone else?

Post by GVieve » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:15 am

Hey there!

So I submitted a low income ticket application. I know the application went through because it appears on my burner profile page. But I never got the confirmation email I was supposed to get within 48 hours. I sent a follow-up email to lowincome@burningman.org. This was a week ago, and I still have no response. What gives?

I KNOW I have the right email address, and I have been religiously checking my SPAM/JUNK folder.

My boyfriend submitted an application and got a confirmation email right away.

So, just wondering, has this happened to anyone else? What gives? And what do you think I should do? Do you think I should resubmit the application?

Thank you in advance to any responders! I appreciate it!

Patrika
Burning Since: 2012

Re: Low Income ticket--no confirmation email. Anyone else?

Post by Patrika » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:35 am

I'm having the same problem, I messaged them to inquire about it, and they said that they would get back to me. Still nothing. I'm wondering if I should just redo the application with all my info.
I am Coming Home...
Kekko

makoona

Re: Low Income ticket--no confirmation email. Anyone else?

Post by makoona » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:28 pm

I applied yesterday and there's no email confirmation, I think that's normal. You can log onto your burner profile and check status of application, that way you know it's been received.

I just looked again and found it in spam folder, check your spam folder carefully.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”