Burner Profile acct w low income tix hijacked - How to recover it?

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
mattuch
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Hanging Gardens

Burner Profile acct w low income tix hijacked - How to recover it?

Post by mattuch » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:29 pm

I'm a TCO and I'm having a bit of drama with camp mates who broke up. The female is angry and going great lengths to sabotage our tickets.

She logged into his burner profile and changed the email address and password on his account.
She's threatening to cancel his approved low income ticket unless he gives her all kinds of demands. help!

We contacted the site admin at wpnotify@burningman.org but haven't gotten a response yet.

She also was allotted two tickets and a car pass from our Direct Group Sales. She has taken those and disappeared. I'm prepared to loose out on them, but I'm hoping you have any ideas to recover those as well.

I'm truly disappointed at her behavior after camping with us for years.
Any of your suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks - Mama Tuch

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Burner Profile acct w low income tix hijacked - How to recover it?

Post by trilobyte » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:45 pm

For assistance with a Burner Profile account, the individual in question (not a third party) should go to the Burner Profiles site and use the contact form to request assistance.

For assistance and issues with the low income program, the individual in question (not a third party) should reach out to the low income group using the email in the correspondence they've received from Burning Man.

mattuch
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Hanging Gardens

Re: Burner Profile acct w low income tix hijacked - How to recover it?

Post by mattuch » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 am

Thank you!

Return to “Tickets Discussion”