Looking for ONE TICKET!

Looking for tickets/vehicle passes? Post about it here.
Queefmaster
Burning Since: 2018

Looking for ONE TICKET!

Post by Queefmaster » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello my name is Rudy Brookter lll. I am looking for 1 ticket to my first ever Burning man. I would love to ask my girlfriend to spend the rest of our lives together on the playa. My girlfriend and her best friend Jessica were lucky enough to get a low income ticket. My future brother in law and his wife was also very lucky to be able to purchase their tickets in the main sale for their first ever burn as well. I was the only one that was not lucky enough to get a ticket in the main sale. I would really appreciate it if anyone would love to sale me a ticket or knows anyone that would love to sale me ticket.

Sincerely Rudy Brookter lll

Queefmaster
Burning Since: 2018

what you put out there you will receive back.

Post by Queefmaster » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:20 am

An unbelievable thing happened to me...I was scammed. I told her why I believe I deserved a ticket. She told me that the TICKET was mine. I sent her the money and never received the ticket. I found her on this website. At first I was upset and told my girlfriend that I am cool off of burning man. Well, I lied. I was wondering if there is someone out there with 1 ticket? It will be my first ever Burning man. I would love to ask my girlfriend to spend the rest of our lives together on the playa. My girlfriend and her best friend Jessica were lucky enough to get a low income ticket. My future brother in law and his wife was also very lucky to be able to purchase their tickets in the main sale for their first ever burn as well. I was the only one that was not lucky enough to get a ticket in the main sale. I would really appreciate it if anyone would love to sale me a ticket or knows anyone that would love to sale me ticket.

Sincerely Rudy Brookter lll

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

In Search of one Ticket

Post by Traveller in Time » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:08 am

So sorry to hear that you were scammed,

Please follow instructions: viewtopic.php?f=518&t=89532

Good luck in finding a ticket
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: what you put out there you will receive back.

Post by AntiM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:43 am

Definitely follow instructions as TiT has posted, and PLEASE let us mods know who, so we can get her ass off eplaya permanently.

trilobyte
Site Admin
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Looking for ONE TICKET!

Post by trilobyte » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:30 am

If you have not already done so, flag the post or thread if it has not already been removed from the site. Then contact a moderator to provide some detail, so we can investigate and if nothing else prevent them from preying on other ticket seekers. Then it is extremely important to file a police report (so many scammers get away with it because ppl never bother to report the crime), and then send an email to fraud@burningman.org with the case # and details. And of course, please stick to a single thread, do not post multiple threads seeking tickets. Good luck!

Return to “Tickets/Passes Wanted”