Acapplaya Seeks Experienced Singers

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2018 playa projects here.
Bonnie

Acapplaya Seeks Experienced Singers

Post by Bonnie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 am

If you are an experienced vocalist and want to perform on some of the most exciting stages in the world – the stages at Burning Man! - if you love singing tight harmonies with experienced musicians and are curious about this project, reach out to bonnie from Acapplaya: bonnie at proteadev dot com. Contribute to the art of burning man through music!

oso_cali
Burning Since: 2013

Re: Acapplaya Seeks Experienced Singers

Post by oso_cali » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:27 am

hey watsup I go by Oso Cali, and I have some uplifting conscious poetry I've put into music hiphop/reggae/reggaeton in english and spanish and I am looking for a place to perform at burning man 2018... Not necessarily the best on harmonies but a solid message of love, unity, and peace! I will leave a link to a music video, and a link to my EP called 'We Need Some Lovin', if that sounds like something you would like to have on your stage I would love to hear back from you and organize something!

music video:

EP:

https://soundcloud.com/oso-cali/sets/we ... e-lovin-ep

Much love,
Oso

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Re: Acapplaya Seeks Experienced Singers

Post by gaminwench » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 am

Hey, Oso, Acapplaya is an acapella jazz(ish) group that sings on stages/environments set up by other Black Rock City builders/participants all over the playa.

They *might* arrange your work for jazz vocals.

They *are NOT* a booking agent.

*disclaimer: I am not a member of this group*
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

Return to “Art & Performance”