The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2018 playa projects here.
MyGalaxy
Burning Since: 2016

The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Post by MyGalaxy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey Burners!

Offering my music back to the burn. Understand to DJ it's about connections and every man and his dog wants a set (no dogs allowed but I heard there was once a resident dj dog that got the crowd howling at BM, can anyone confirm?) anyway, just thought I'd put myself out there.
I was hoping to bring our bus from Cali but looks like that's fallen through so can't bring the rig :(
House, progressive & techno music. Do also get funky, whatever the crowd are feeling. Don't worry, no edm bullshit..
Happy to help out and volunteer as much as I can.
Open to joining a camp.
Can help setup and pack down.

Can post a mix or message me.

May still bring a controller but will definitely bring usbs for cdjs.
Love x
Nathan
boots and cats and boots and cats and

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Post by Ratty » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Dear Nathan, You are a sweet young 24 year old. This is your first post on eplaya. Welcome. I'm not sure if you've ever been to Burning Man because you haven't told us much about yourself. I gather from your post that your car broke down, you'll join a camp if they ask you and if you have time you'll help out .

I work for BRC Census. Did you know that out of the 70,000 participants, 26, 492 of them are DJs? (OK, I made that up but it's probably close.)

Now MyGalaxy, Please hop on over to the 'greeters' thread and tell us a little bit about yourself.

dusty hugs
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

MyGalaxy
Burning Since: 2016

Re: The Legendary DJ Dog, is the myth true?

Post by MyGalaxy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Hello Ratty!

Thanks for the dusty hug. I will hop over to the greeters thread and introduce myself as I am indeed a virgin burner that really has no idea what is going on with you crazy lot :wink:

Oh.. 26,492 DJs? Numbers must be down from last census. No but seriously, I understand my chances are slim, I'm probably more likely to find the legend DJing dog than actually DJ myself at the event.

I'll post a mix below for people to enjoy anyway
boots and cats and boots and cats and

Return to “Art & Performance”