DJ/Musician looking for places to share my music!

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2018 playa projects here.
tuffghost
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: camp saga

DJ/Musician looking for places to share my music!

Post by tuffghost » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Lena and I'm coming to the playa from LA. I DJ and produce and sing and do whatever I can to make music my entire life! It has been a few years since I've been able to make it back to the playa even though I had the most amazing time the last time I went, its just been hard for me to justify taking the time off while I focus on making a living off of my art. But FINALLY this is the year to come back and all I want to do is share my music with everyone I can! I would love to be DJing or creating music the whole time I am there, or at least the majority of the time!

So anyways this is me putting myself out there and asking, does anyone need a guest Dj for their camp or art car? does anyone need non-DJ music? Does anyone need people to come to their playa jam session or just come and sing songs somewhere? Please let me know, I would love to chat!

Thanks for reading :D
Here is my soundcloud if you want to check the vibes: https://soundcloud.com/tuffghosts

Cheers,
Lena

spacetime
Burning Since: 2014

Re: DJ/Musician looking for places to share my music!

Post by spacetime » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:03 pm

I'm not sure about places to play, but I am looking at towing my truck in backward this year as a sleeper and am curious if this might work. Please lmk if you have any ideas.

Return to “Art & Performance”